Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: GLOBE TELECOM

there was a problem during the installation FACEBOOK FOR BLACKBERRYthis is so frustrating, because i can't update my facebook for blackberry, i tried to wipe, reinstall everything, but it doesn't work, what shoul i do? pls help me! my bb is 9900.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: there was a problem during the installation FACEBOOK FOR BLACKBERRYthis is so frustrating, because i can't update my facebook for blackberry, i tried to wipe, reinstall everything, but it doesn't work, what shoul i do? pls help me! my bb is 9900.

Hi bernard 198ers

Welcome to the Community

From where you downloading Facebook ,did you get any error messages while you download.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Passport, Z10 and PlayBook 64Gb
My Carrier: Proximus (BE)

Re: there was a problem during the installation FACEBOOK FOR BLACKBERRYthis is so frustrating, because i can't update my facebook for blackberry, i tried to wipe, reinstall everything, but it doesn't work, what shoul i do? pls help me! my bb is 9900.

I did the update a while ago and it worked perfectly on my BB9900 so the update is not the cause.

Can you describe with some more details what happened exactly?

Working through AppWorld?

------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)