Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

this is sad

my blackberry always give me problem....I blame myself using your product it will restart all my battery and will go off anytime also my blackberry spoil battery too 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: this is sad

Hi tolulope234

Welcome to the Community,

It seems you are having a lots of problem ,Can you share your problems in detail so that we may  try to help you in Resolving your problem with your device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

My blackberry usually restart itself until the whole battery is down and will show battery too low for radio use......also if am charging it I will be able to use it and it maybe full bar on the battery but once I remove it from my phone from the charger it will go off and restart itself or go to low battery......plus I have bought 3 batteries and still they are always restarting ....I don't know what to do about this .....
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Check the below help blog article on battery life -

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Why is my blackberry always restarting and burn off my battery after this....and always go off when I remove charger from it
Elite II

tolulope wrote :

My blackberry usually restart itself until the whole battery is down and will show battery too low for radio use......also if am charging it I will be able to use it and it maybe full bar on the battery but once I remove it from my phone from the charger it will go off and restart itself or go to low battery......plus I have bought 3 batteries and still they are always restarting ....I don't know what to do about this .....

Hi tolulope234

Some good advices within that Article by Tanzim which will definately help in regarding your battery drainage issue. 

But as you told your device Restarts itself until the battery drains well that is to be considered.To resolve that problem try ot start your device on safe modeKB17877   wait  then see if it Restart by itself .If device restart stops then you can presume that its all third party application which are responsible for your device reboot.(What applications you have installed in your device ).

The second option will be always Reloading or Updating your Device software.

Prince

New Contributor

I don't have any appications on my Blackberry but it always restart often don't you have anything to do to help me there maybe you will be able to relaod my blackberry from your company and do something about it
Elite II

Hi totulope234,

So it seems you had not tried the safe mode ! I just wanted to check it that its your device software  or the applications within your device.

There are many ways by which you can Reload or Update your Device Software ,Please follow the link and do as adviced :

How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software fo...

I hope it will help you.

Prince

New Contributor

Ok thanks I finally figured something out that if I put a simcard in my blackberry it will restart all the battery until it say battery too low for radio use but if I didn't put any sim card or turn off the network it will not restart what can I do to help this problem ?
Elite II

Hi totulope

Do you have any Memory Card in your device if you have any then Remove it then see what happen.Again have you tried to start your device in Safe mode if not try that also .

Prince