Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: rogers

torch 9800 and new wifi network at home

I have setup a new wifi (d-link dir 815 dual) network at home.  I am having problems getting the torch 9800 to hookup consistently to the wireless signal of the new network. I have sucessfully hooked 1 laptop, 1 ipad, 1 iphone, and 1 bberry curve already to the network. Every once in a while the torch will hookup sucsessfully, so i am thinking the setting must be right.. (hooked up 4 times in 2 days) Something goofy is blocking the torch from hooking up regularly... any thoughts... thanks in advance 

Highlighted
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: torch 9800 and new wifi network at home

I have a similar problem, i have the 9810 and the wifi stopped working only on this phone a few days ago. It is only a month old. It shows that it is connected, but when you open a browser the message says to contact the provider. I called Rogers yesterday and went through several steps. The last thing we did was backup the phone and reinstall the software. Still no luck. I am trying to contact Blackberry but cant seem to find a number.