Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: tour 9630
My Carrier: sprint

torch 9850 booting problems

Hi

I have a torch 9850 with sprint and I am having booting problems. When I do a battery pull it will only boot so far and stop. I have gotten it to boot up all the way after alot of battery pulls but now it wont boot but so far. I have tried to update it but i cant get my computer to connect to it because of it no t booting all the way.

any ideas?

Thanks Jasper

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: torch 9850 booting problems

Hi Jabberg27

I recommend you look in google installers revive fast with this you'll reach your blackberry and then charge the OS you want your computer to run as normal.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: tour 9630
My Carrier: sprint

Re: torch 9850 booting problems

Hi,

I guess Im not understanding.  I also cannot find the google installers. I have tried re installing the blackberry desktop but it keeps telling me when I go to update the OS for the phone that I am missing a componant for the black berry desktop and when I go to download the missing component it tells me that there is an error and it wont download. then everything starts all over again.

Thanks