Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: att

touch pad not working

My touch pad works in some screens but not others.

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: etisalat

Re: touch pad not working

Hi i also have problem but the mouse is moving down alone without single touch what to do
New Contributor
My Device: blacberry torch 9860
My Carrier: Etisalat Nigeria

I just bought my blackberry torch 9860 in late December and I must say that it is very dissapointing.It started with intermittent screen freezing to very slow rebooting and now since yesterday my trackpad does not function.I have done battery removal severally and still no response.As it is I feel like I wasted so much money on this piece of junk.This has to be the biggest blunder I ever did with my money.I just someone in RIM will read this and do something real quick.I cannot believe a brand new phone less than a year after introduction can have so much problems.This may just turn out to be a still born for RIM...Problems,problems,problems!
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

tsk, RIM's reputation is going down quickly.... should've seen this before hand... i had similar problems when my torch 9800 was still booting... better have yours replaced with a non-RIM phone... IMHO