Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9300
My Carrier: o2

track pad bb 9300

if anybody could help, i dont know what to do, i have had 2 blackberry 9300's since january which is a joke really due to the fact they have both broken, my first one wouldnt charge my second one the trackpad was going crazy all over the screen and it froze for 4 days a couple of weeks ago, so i went into my local phone store and asked what was wrond they told me i would need to do a software update once i done the software update it was fine for about 2 days then it started to play up again and freeze  for half an hour at a time which i wasnt to bothered about but now it has been freezing every single day for hours on end at this moment in time it has been frozen since 6oclock lastnight and it is now 12 noon, my phone is no longer under warantee and i need it fixed without spending fortunes.

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: orange

Re: track pad bb 9300

i also have a blackberry 9300 and i had the same problem as you,at first i took ut the battery several times when the power was on and because that didnt work i have a little peice of cardboard behind the battery and re-started it and now it works again Smiley Happy