Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Airtel Nigeria

trackpad isn't working

Help, the trackpad of my bbcurve 8520 is not working. thus a cant open any app or other function. i've tried cold roboot thrice but no result

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: trackpad isn't working

Hi logunleye

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Try to follow this Knowledge Base Article :

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone

If that does not help then you may have to replace your Trackpad to resolve your issue.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Airtel Nigeria

trackpad isnt moving and keys not working. I cant type anything. is it true that all the info nd data on my phone can be retrived somehow. if so how?

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi logunleye

I think you have to take it any mobile repair shop or your service provider and get the trackpad replaced , it might help.Regarding your query with retriving your device data , if you have a previous backup or if you're using BlackBerry Protect to backup your data then you can restore those data back on your device.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.