Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: torch 2
My Carrier: mtn
Accepted Solution

trackpad wont wrok

hello guys, sorry i got a bit of a problem, with my curve 9360, it rebooted on its own twice then i removed the battery and fixed it back but the trackpad wont wrk. its 13hrs now and i ave tried everything. any suggesttions please?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: trackpad wont wrok

Have you tried reloading the OS using the Blackberry Desktop Software?

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor

Re: trackpad wont work

I ave not done that, is it a OS issue or hardware? And I dnt know how to reload the Os from desktop. Thanks for helping but can you help on that?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Uzumaki,

To rule out any Software issue as ron said its better to Reload your device OS ,To reload your device OS all you need is a latest Blackberry Desktop Softwre which you can download from here Desktop Software 

And here is How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software fo... . Try it and let us if you have any problem

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

i downloaded the new OS and loaded it succesfully, but the trackpad stil wnt wrk.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Uzumaki,

If even after loading the new OS the device trackpad won't work then it seem to be an hardware issue,

So I think it will be better to replace your old trackpad to get it working.

Prince