Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: att

transfer pictures

how can i transfer at picture that is saved on my media card to the camera's device.  This will enable me to send a picture

Thanks

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: LIME

Re: transfer pictures

Hi, idk if this will help you but I had to treat my media card & device like mass media storage devices in desktop manager & do a copy & paste of my pics to my device just to have access to them.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

You should just be able to go into your pictures folder on the media card, press the BB Menu button, scroll down to Send and send the picture that way.

Is that what you were looking to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: att

The first pictures that I took were automatically saved to my media card. Because of that the send icon doesn't  illuminate and the menu key doesn't give me a send option so I cannot send a picture when it was saved on  the media card. Now that I have changed the settings so my pictures are now saved to my device  the send button illuminates and the menu key gives me a send function. The program is that I want to send one of my original pixs that is saved on my media card. So how can I get those original pixs transferred to my device or find another way to send/email those original pixs.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Shouldn't matter that the pictures are on the media card.  Sounds like there is some sort of content protection set on those photos.  Go into those pictures, select one, then press the BB Menu button and go to Properties to see if there's some sort of permissions setting.  You might even be able to select the Copy function and then paste it into the folder on your device.

Another poster suggested you put your device in Mass Storage Mode, then you can drag and drop them onto your PC/laptop, then back onto your device.  I'll have to check, but you might be able to drag them from the media card into the device folder this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."