Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry pearl 8130

transfering music to media card

Is there any possible way to transfer my music to the media card? I downloaded music to my BB before I got the media card. It would be nice because I don't want to have to go back and download them again. thanks
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: transfering music to media card

If you didnt buy the songs you can transfer but its along process. I had to do it when it ate up all my memory and deleted everything. When you go to the song click on the menu and move.. through that you can transfer each song one by one to your media card.... let me know if it helped
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry pearl 8130

Re: Re: transfering music to media card

I didn't buy the songs but I don't have a move option in my menu
Contributor
My Device: 8800

Re: transfering music to media card

The easiest way to do it would be to use DM and copy all your music to a folder on your computer and then transfer it back to your media card, that way you have all your music in one place and can add to it at any time.

I have over 700gb of music on my home computer and swap music out all the time this way.

The other way you can do it is to use your computer and the adapter for the media card and copy directly from your computer.

keswan
Tech Assistant
Smith International
Two to the body, One to the head
We prefer them alive
But, We'll take them dead