Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

transfering pictures

Hi all,

I am really glad there is this forum .And a BIG THANK YOU to the BIG HELPERS.OK my ????????? I have pics not saved on the card but I want to transfer them for the device to the card is is that possible. thanks

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: transfering pictures

Follow the below steps -

1. Go to your Media application
  2. select the picture that you want to mov
  3. click Menu button and select Move
  4. choose Media Card and desired folder
  5. click Trackball

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor

OK do I don't  have the media card as like u said when I hit the move button it only goes to the 2 folders that I have .and then it says up

so is there any otherway

New Contributor
My Device: 8310

I don't know if you have a folder on the SD card already but I have a "My Pictures" folder.

So if you were to use the above proceudre then instead of "Media Card" then you would select that particular folder, also mentioned above.

James

Contributor

well thank u all again I got it to work .HOORAY
New Contributor

I am having the same problem. How did you get it to work?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

I seem to be having the same problem as the previous poster.  I cannot figure out where I create the file that my 8310 can then see.  I tried creating a new folder on my desktop when the finder recognized the micro card.  that did not work.  I tried creating a file on my phone by selecting "create a new folder"  That did not work.....

I have a 2 dozen images in my device memory that I need to move to the card.  I could bluetooth them over to the desktop one at a time I guess, but what a pain in the arse!! 

I am running Mac OS 10.4 with pocketmac 4.1.25 and version 4.2.2 on the BB 8310 with At&T as my carrier.  Other problems exist as well, but will put those questions in the more appropriate place. 

thanks for any/all help! 

~S~