Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520

tried EVERYTHING-bbm still not working

[ Edited ]

hey all..

device- curve 8520

version- 5.0.0.1036

bundle 1682

my BBM is not sending messages to any contact, it shows a red cross (X) against any message that is sent. i am not receiving any message either. all other data services are working as they used to (facebook, whatsapp, browsing etc.)

i have tried battry pull,  re-register > send service books, called customer care, exhausted their insight too but to no avail. software update is unavailable for it, i have checked trough device and desktop software both.

please help if you can think of any other way apart from what is mentioned above.

thanks.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: tried EVERYTHING-bbm still not working

Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/bbm/m-p/2501019#M201120

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................