Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Curv 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

tumblr

I put my email address in and password and it won't let me sign in.
Forums Advisor II
My Device: 9550 Storm2/Verizon
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: tumblr

I am not familiar with "Tumblr" as such but am assuming you either are attempting to access your account by using your browser or more likely given the board you posted in via a downloaded application.

Without knowing more details it is impossible to assist you.  I am assuming that you are attempting to access via your unspecified Blackberry in any case. 

Are you absolutely sure of your access credentials?  If, however, you are accessing via the web is their site configured for access via Blackberry?

Too many unkown variables.

Наглый пес! Вы должны быть благодарны мы даем Вам возможность проживать в нашем мире!
BB 9550 Verizon OS 5.0.0.1015 My Storm My Blackberry My Lifeline
If there is a Theme on my Blackberry, Hedone it!
If someone successfully helped you with an issue, say thank you by clicking "kudos" in their post and clicking the star.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post that solved it for you!
Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9790
My Carrier: Rogers and TELUS

Re: tumblr

It looks like the folks at Tumblr took the app down. Maybe they're working on an update? You should send them a tweet - @tumblr

Alex Kinsella @alexkinsella
Senior PR and Social Media Manager
Research In Motion