Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9370
My Carrier: digi

twitter interactions doesn't work

So I've been having problems with the interactions tab which is the'@' tab next to the home tab. It went back to normal before this but now I'm getting this issue everyday. Sometimes even longer than its been normal or functioning. And it only happens on my main account. It never happens on my band's twitter account. I've tried quikpulls, reinstalling clearing thr cache and pulling out the battery.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: twitter interactions doesn't work

Hello chaste and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your Mentions on your Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones app.

What is your Twitter version? You can check in the app itself - go to Menu>Options and scroll down.

If you were to delete your main account (while leaving your band's account active) then re-add your main account, are you able to access mentions for both accounts?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9370
My Carrier: digi

The version I'm using is 4.2.0.8 . I deleted all the twitter accounts I had logged in and waited a couple of minutes before logging back in and then I refreshed the thing before checking the interactions tab. That seemed to do the trick though I'm unsure if the interactions tab suddenly worked like how it used to work and not work at times or the act of logging out and in again and refreshing before checking the interactions actually fixed things. Thanks for the reply btw Smiley Happy
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Glad to hear it's now working.

If that should change, let me know and we can investigate further Smiley Happy

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!