Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: 3

txt mesin prob

Hi

Was wondering whether anyone out there could help, Im having trouble messaging one contact, they are not receiving any of the messages i send to them, all other contacts can, i receive theirs no problem, help???

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: txt mesin prob

Hiya!
Chances are this is a problem on your carriers side. If you can send text to every one else, then the device function is working.
This of course is assuming you are not using any 3rd party sms function that could interefere.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: 3

Hi n thanx 4 ur reply hav spoken to my carrier they assure me all is fine, am not using any 3rd party function just txt straight through my provider
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

So if the provisioning on their end is correct, then chances are it is on the receiving end.
This is the case 90% of the time with failure to receive SMS.

I mean there is very little in the device that could affect sending to 1 number only. so I highly doubt it is a device issue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter