Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry touch
My Carrier: 8900
Accepted Solution

u-tube support verification

Its giving headache when trying to watch videos online and its showing cannot find web address that °̩‎​ should verify to know its valid
Plz help.....
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: u-tube support verification

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry, but from those words, I really can't understand your situation at all. Can you try again please?

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

What I'm trying to say is that i can't watch any online videos on u-tube but can only view them without going on live streaming to watch videos in this case inorder for it to working it will be buffering the next thing it will show is that: cannot find web address and that i should verify that the web address is Valid before it will work
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

I'm sorry, but I still cannot quite understand. Please try yet again...perhaps those same words, but this time with punctuation so that I can parse it into meaninful sentences. As it is, I cannot make sense of the jumble of words. Sorry.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

Please i need help on watching videos on youtube
It seems like the web address is not valid!!
Hall of Famer III

I really do want to help you, but the first step in that process is my understanding you, which so far I've been unsuccessful at doing based on the way you post here. If you would try to help me understand, then I might be able to help. Otherwise, I can't begin to make useful guesses for you since I can't understand you.

Are other sites and services working OK? Only this one? Are you using the web browser? The native web browser or a 3rd party one? Or are you using an app for this?

Details please, with clarity, so that we can understand and thereby hopefully be able to give you useful guidance.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm using my web browser for it and its working ok, yes I'm using my web browser.
And please how may i get the main youtube apps because i mistakenly deleted it from my phone.
Thanks for the response.
Hall of Famer III

OK...well, I asked 5 questions and, as far as I can tell, received a useful answer to only one of them. So my level of understanding of your situation is only improved a tiny bit...not enough yet to make any useful guesses for your situation.

I don't know what you mean by "the main youtube apps"...I've seen several different ones in AppWorld, but from your words, I again am unable to properly understand you. Hence, all I can suggest is that you search AppWorld for what you desire.

Good luck.

Contributor

I​ said the youtube that came with the BlackBerry touch and that i‎​ mistakenly deleted it so i wanted it back in my phone For easy access to youtube Channels
Hall of Famer III

Different apps come pre-installed on different devices and OS levels. Not having your device/OS level and not being able to see your device, I can't know what you originally had or not. But, again, AppWorld might be a good source for you to search in. Alternatively, if the app truly was a pre-install, sometimes it can be re-obtained via the Desktop Software AppLoader.