Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackbery Torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafone

unable to get my email account onto my blackberry torch

Hi, I recently brought an unlocked blackberry torch from ebay.  It works fine and I can get internet on it but when I go to emai accounts to set up my email it says 'your device had a probelm connecting to the server'.  What does this mean? and how do I resolve it?

Thanks

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: unable to get my email account onto my blackberry torch

Try typing www.blackberry.com/integrate in your phone's browser. That's been known to resolve issues such as this one.

Cheers. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackbery Torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafone

Thanks but this just took me to the bt openworld to log in to wifi but I already have internet connection through my bt home hub.  Tried email again and still says no connection to server - any other suggestions?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

I believe you need a data plan with your carrier to access your email setup wizard.

Try contacting your carrier.