Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

unable to view/open email attachments

Hello,
Last week, I found out that all the contacts, bookmarks, email & text messages on my blackberry had been deleted. Since then, I have not been able to send emails. Just now, I was able to send a service book to my phone from the blackberry website. I got emails from 'Activation server' and I confirm that I can now send and receive mails. The challenge now is that I cannot view attachments in my email. Each time I try, the following error comes up: 'MORE REQUEST CANNOT BE COMPLETED. SERVICE BOOK INFORMATION NOT FOUND'
Kindly advise on how to fix this.
Thanks.
Abby S.
Trusted Contributor

Re: unable to view/open email attachments

Are you trying to open attachments on new emails or ones that came in before you resent the service books?

Hello, I'm trying to open attachments on emails that came in before I resent the service books.
Thanx
Trusted Contributor

Its not going to work. Since the service books were replaced you can't view attachments or reply to old emails. You can forward them to yourself from your computer if they are important. Sorry

Awwww! Thanks a lot. I'll try that and revert.