Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: airtel

''unauthorized access'' displaying in browser

i have curve 9220 OS 7.1 and trying to load facebook on my browser. whenever i try to load facebook or youtube even google!! (sometimes) it shows ''unauthorized request'' ive never been able to load facebook ever since ive bought my blackberry. please give  a solution for this .. 

New Contributor

Re: ''unauthorized access'' displaying in browser

it has almost got 10 views but still no reply Smiley Sad please help

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!!

gamzosha wrote:

it has almost got 10 views but still no reply Smiley Sad please help

Please understand that this is a volunteer-contributed user-to-user community...it is not a "paid support" site and has nothing whatsoever to do with any of your formal support. Hence, the other users here also have their lives to live...it is customary to wait 24 hours before "bumping" a post. Refer to this at the top of every page on this site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

Further, the view count is not a useful statistic...the site has "full text search". Hence, anytime anyone does a search in which your post happens to be one of their results, your view count will increase even if the person searching never actually reads your post.

So..to your problem now...

With a strong carrier signal (e.g., not WiFi), I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2 each should result in a message coming to your BB...please wait for that before proceeding to the next step):

1) Register HRT

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Please wait for one "registration" message to arrive to your Messages app

2) Resend Service Books

• KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • Please wait for "Activation" Messages, one per already configured email account, to arrive in your Messages. If you have no already configured email accounts, please wait 1 hour.

3) Batt Pull Reboot

• With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

Hopefully that will get things going again for you!

If not, then please clarify some items...

1. Did you purchase this BB brand new, from a reputable dealer?
  2. Are you now part of a BES environment?
  3. Has this BB ever been part of a BES environment?

Please check this:

• KB30076 How to check for an IT Policy on a BlackBerry smartphone

If there is an IT Policy, it may well be blocking your access. If you are not part of BES, then you will need to conduct a very specific WIPE.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

okay ! didnt take a note on that.

thankyou for the effort but this did'nt help me in anyway!! i was already registered with the network... and yes i have purchased it from a reputable dealer and whats a BES enviorment?

New Contributor

and one more thing.. i use my internet thorugh wifi ONLY.. so do you suggest me to activate internet on my phone and then try with wifi?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

[ Edited ]

gamzosha wrote:

okay ! didnt take a note on that.

thankyou for the effort but this did'nt help me in anyway!!

Well, it was only the first attempt...and included many questions from which, if you provide answers, we might be able to make further attempts.

gamzosha wrote:

i was already registered with the network

Nevertheless, did you conduct the three steps (register HRT, resend Service Books, batt pull reboot)? Those steps are intended to restore corrupt service entries that may be the cause of your issue. If you don't conduct those steps, then I can't move forward, for they are the first thing to try. So, if you did not conduct them, then please do so...and report back with exactly how each completes -- steps 1 and 2 must complete in a very specific manner, if they do not then the step did not complete successfully.

gamzosha wrote:

whats a BES enviorment?

BES is corporate-level email, providing enhanced services over BIS-level (consumer) services. Typically, if you are a BES-user, you know it.

gamzosha wrote:

and yes i have purchased it from a reputable dealer

Was the device represented as brand new, never used before? Or perhaps used or refurbished?

In any event, did you check for an IT Policy? And what was that result please?

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III

gamzosha wrote:

and one more thing.. i use my internet thorugh wifi ONLY.. so do you suggest me to activate internet on my phone and then try with wifi?

So, you don't have a BB-level data account from your mobile service provider? A BB without a proper BB-level data account is quite restricted in what it can do -- and that may be the root of your issue, if it is the case. But, so far from the information from you, I cannot tell for sure.

Please validate if you have a proper BB-level data account on this device. If you can use the native Messages app for email, use BBM, and use other various BB-proprietary services, then you indeed do have a proper BB-level data account. If you cannot use those BB services, then you likely don't have a proper BB data account...and you must decide if that's acceptable for your use (and this error you are having may be a direct result of not having a BB data account).