Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800 tourch
My Carrier: o2

unhiding images

I have hidden images on my media card and tried everything to retrieve these, i have gone into media menu like the other forums show and looked for explore ( this is not on my menu list) how else can i retrieve /unhide these?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: unhiding images

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

The method varies by BB OS level you are running...this KB describes how:

• KB18466Hide or unhide pictures on the BlackBerry smartphone

Yes, it seems cumbersome, but, then again, hiding is something done for a purpose, so unhiding shouldn't be as simple. If it does not work for you, please be VERY EXPLICIT in your response here with the EXACT section of the KB that you are using and the EXACT step that it fails at, and what the EXACT display is that you have on your BB that does not match what the KB instructs.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800 tourch
My Carrier: o2

I tried using the link but my phone still will unable this, nowhere in the menu it shows unhide. all i get on the menus is options.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello again...please re-read my above request...words like EXPLICIT, EXACT, and other such things...from your post now, I've no idea what you tried, what you saw, or what you are seeing now. Remember please, I cannot see what you see...hence, explicit details from you are necessary so that I can help you.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................