Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

unknown status indicator- Tour 9630

I have Verizon and after recently wirelessly downloading the device software 5.0, I have a new status indicator on my home screen that I can't seem to get rid of.  It appears on the left side of the top of the screen, and actually looks like a blackberry device with something sticking out of it to the left.  It doesn't appear to affect or impact anything I do with the phone-- it's just annoying and I want to get rid of it!!!!  Any suggestions?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: unknown status indicator- Tour 9630

Please don't double post...

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Tour-9630/unknown-status-indicator-Tour-9630/m-p/5...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!