07-22-2009 12:15 AM
I went to google apps and it offered to download and install an update. I said yes. It downloaded then said I needed to reboot. After the reboot I get the hourglass for like 2 minutes, then the nAT&T logo then my home page. I can enter my password, after which the phone will work, but no other apps, I just get the "PLEASE WAIT..." banner forever. The phone will eventually relock itself.
07-22-2009 01:26 AM
Use JL_cmder to wipe your device OS. Click this link for details.
Before starting make sure that BlackBerry Desktop Software is installed on the Computer.
Make sure that you have installed updated device software installed in your PC. Check this link to get update device software from carrier OS download site.
Users can perform a full or selective backup of the data using the Backup and Restore tool in BlackBerry Desktop Manager by completing the following steps:
1. Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer running BlackBerry Desktop Manager
2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager
3. Double-click Backup & Restore
4. Select Backup to perform a full backup or select Advanced to perform a backup of specific databases
5. Choose a location to save the backup file, then click Save
To perform a clean install of the BlackBerry Device Software, perform the following steps:
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager
2. Double-click the Application Loader icon
3. Click Next to start the installation process
4. Type your BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted, and click OK
5. Click the check boxes next to the names of the applications you want to load, and then click Next
6. Click Advanced, and then click the check box beside Erase all currently installed applications.
7. Click Next.
8. Click the check box next to Do not automatically backup the application data during the loading process
9. Clear the box next to Backup and restore applications installed wirelessly
10. Click Next -> Finish
11. When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear
12. Click Close to return to BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit