Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9788
My Carrier: China Mobile

user gets duplicated emails on sent items

[ Edited ]

one hour earlier, the user suddenly found all sent emails are shown duplicated. the user has Bold 9700, we are on Office365; BES cloud service. any suggestions? i found this Article on RIM , http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB32871

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: user gets duplicated emails on sent items

I am having a similar problem with my Torch on AT&T and a client's Bold on Verizon.  I noticed it over the weekend, not sure if it is happening to everyone, no one but he has complained from among the 20 BlackBerry users in his firm.  We are all on Office 365 and using BBCS for the Blackberries.

New Contributor
My Device: 9788
My Carrier: China Mobile

please check the link, i updated my post. yes, it seems only happens to BES cloud service user; some of them (not two much) have this issue, few European users have same problem in our company too, all on O365, no solution yet
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Rogers

We have the exact issue. Our BES is ok here but we have users complaining from Europe regarding this issue.

My Device: Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

I can't believe they are still investigating this issue since 10/17!  Our users (the ones left on BB) are experiencing this problem still.  We're down to less than 10% of the users on BB, but they require most support than the other 90% who are on the iPhone.