Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

video won't delete

I downloaded a couple of videos and when I went to delete them, they are still there. The space was freed up and the video won't play now but it still shows up in my videos. Can somebody help please?
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: video won't delete

I have the same problem...very weird...
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9520
My Carrier: Student

Hello,

When I try to delete videos from my blackberry i press delete and the sighn saying its deleting stays on for days and the only way i can get it away its if i take the back and battery out then restart my whole blackberry and then when i come back it hasnt deleted!!!!! please help mee!!!!!!

Smiley Sad

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101     Tips & Tricks

Go to media-explore-find & select the video to remove-BB menu button-delete.  Since videos are large it may take some time to delete them.  Wait for the device to come back to the list of videos screen before removing battery.  A battery pull after a deletion can help to restart your device and reallocate device memory to show the video has been removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
My Device: black berry curve 9300
My Carrier: tesco mobile

I went to media-explore-media-bb and it showed that the video was already deleted. then i took the battery out and it worked! the video doesnt show up on the screen anymore!!!!!!!

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: telcel

There's a video called: ILWID, it's not in the media card, it's in the Blackberry memory, I have tried severlas times to delete it but can't, the Blackberry just stop and I have to put out the battery to restart but the video's still there... I don't want it, please help !!