Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Idea

viewing contacts of multiple email accounts.

hello, im using a blackberry torch 9800 with multiple email accounts. i wanted to view my contacts on my laptop. so i took my contacts backup through the Blackberry desktop software. but when i viewed my contacts on my laptop i was able to view contacts of only one email account. The contacts of the rest of the email accounts were not copied through the desktop software. is there any way that i can view all my contacts of all email accounts? please help me to solve this issue. thanks.

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: viewing contacts of multiple email accounts.

Only the default account contact data will be sync'd via BB Desktop Software.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Idea

Thanks for the reply! But then, if only the contacts of the default account will be synced, then is there any way i can view all my contacts?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Depending on the account type you may be able to integrate the contacts directly in Outlook. I use Outlook.com and my contacts sync to Outlook 2010 using the Hotmail connector. However, my GMail contacts won't sync to Outlook 2010.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!