Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: voicemail alert

I will give a try. Thank you. Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Your welcome.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

AT&T Support got mine working the other day by having me take battery out - calling from other phone & they sent stuff to phone BUT it worked once after that & did NOT work again next day :-(  They had also previously reset everything but that didn't work either.  Really thinkin I'll just have to always check voicemail when my phone shows "MISSED CALL"...

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

Well, I called Sprint and had them transfer me over to technical support. After a lot of back and forth (bad connection!) and explaining and discussing of what I've done and researched, and what others here on the boards have reported, they're recommending a hard reset of the phone, not just a reload of the VVM app or a delete/restore of the data. I'm wondering if they've had people calling back with additional issues after the reload of the VVM app, but she didn't mention it. Either way, it means backing up my data and apps, and then getting myself over to one of their repair centers physically for them to do it.

If I ever do find the opportunity to get myself over there, I'll let you all know how it turns out.