Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

web browser

I recently bought the blackberry curve 8339 from sprint, and can not access there or any other web page that have a strong securty on the page. Is there another we browser that I can download unto this phone? I have tried operamini and it don't work.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: web browser

Check and confirm the following browser settings  -

go to Internet Browser -> click menu then Options -> Browser Configuration -> check Support JavaScript and Allow JavaScript popups

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Re: web browser

i am having the same problem, i went to browser config......support javascript, and all the boxes are checked so i am allowing javascript popups. there is a certain web page i need to access, i can get logged on , but when i go to click on the in-box it will not highlight it, the curser wont even move up to it, also i must log onto a webpage called accurint, now when i log into accurint it says accurint mobile, but is not accepting my password, and the password is the same.