Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafone

when i type the letter i the dot is not above it?

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

Would appreciate your help, when i am typing on my bb torch the i does not have a dot above it? its not a lower/upper case problem, as it wont find email addresses or any searching at all, its as if its not an i at all? any suggestions?

Cheers

Dan

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: when i type the letter i the dot is not above it?

Welcome to the forums, stonie!

Sounds like you might need to change the Typing Language settings.

Please refer to this document for instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafone

cheers boomer, seems my input language was set to turkish Smiley Happy all sorted now Smiley Happy thanks
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Good deal!  Glad it's sorted out.  Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Highlighted
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Vodacom

We have been battling for Months to find an answer for no dotted "i" THANK YOU VERY MUCH. You have no idea of the time we spent. In gratitude.