Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: airtel

why nfc is not working ?

i have curve 9380. nfc is not working when i send or recieve a picture or contact. i'm from india 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: why nfc is not working ?

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Are you sure your Carrier supports NFC technology? Try giving them a call first.
Also, Try reading this :
Http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/36022/About_NFC_61_1434186_11.jsp

Cheers! Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: why nfc is not working ?

I suppose it makes sense that a carrier should support or not support NFC payments, and such things that might have a backend component that uses network services or the like.  But is there any reason why my Bb Curve 9360 which uses Bell Mobility would be unable to NFC-transfer files, address, contacts etc. to/from my partner's Bb Curve 9360 when she uses Rogers?