Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry pearl.. wifi capable one
My Carrier: cincinnati bell

wifi capability blocked...

i have the blackberry pearl that has wifi but i do not have a data plan with my service provider cincinnati bell. i thought this would be ok since my brother has an unlocked iphone and is able to access our home wireless network but somehow it is being blocked by either my blackberry or cincinnati bell. i have called cincinnati bell and they werent any use, probably because they want me to get a data plan. is there anyway to remove whatever is blocking me from using the networks? i can open the browser, see the networks, attempt at connecting to the networks but every time it says there is some sort of restriciton. PLEASE HELP Smiley Sad the wifi was one of the key reasons i got a blackberry. THANK YOU!

My Device: blackberry pearl.. wifi capable one
My Carrier: cincinnati bell

Re: wifi capability blocked...

nevermind i fixed it YAYYYYYYYYYY Smiley Happy)

My Device: Not Specified

hi there, can you PLEASE tell me how you unblocked it because I'm having the exact same problem! thanksSmiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I used to use lynksys wifi don't know where router is it just showed up on my BB curve8520 every where I went a list of wifi conections showed up.now it seem I'm been block from ever where on HRT it shows two addresses plese help