Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch9800
My Carrier: Orange though EE

wiped photos

Torch 9800, linked to Windows 8 which might be the problem.  with Blackberry tools I can access only photos saved to my media card. My camera pictures are saved to the device.  All of these have disappeared.  They should not have been accessible except through Blackberrry Desktop.  Most were backed up, but about two weeks of big occasions are gone.

Is there any way to try to search for deleted photos on the device itself.

Also I'm told to type in myver to find what OS I'm using.  Doesn't work.  Told to look in settings, but nothing tells me what OS I have. 

Help here too please.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: wiped photos

Hello Geoffryman

You must enable mass storage function, to view the photos and files you have on your device memory you connect via USB, so you see the files as also those of the microSD without opening the Desktop Manager ...

I work well with my 9810, I wanted to see my photos and files on the device and microSD triggered mass storage function ...

In the options then go to PIN and storage, here choose mass storage and then proceeds to connect your blackberry to the PC without opening the DM.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch9800
My Carrier: Orange though EE

Re: wiped photos

Dear gutijose14... thanks I will try this right away. Kudos to you.