Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: tourch 9800
My Carrier: ee

Re: wont let me update anything and this website is useless!!!!!

was never negative to the people on here but blackberry as a company 2 days 2 sort out a simple thing that cud of been done over the phone in 15 mins cheers anyway

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: wont let me update anything and this website is useless!!!!!

Sorry, but your own choice of words (e.g., your choice of subject line, as well as some of the words in your first post) were the exact opposite; your words indeed were very "negative to the people on here"...fortunately, it is now clarified that you did not mean what your words said.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................