Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: sun

youtube video question.

Before, I was able to play/watch any kind of video over youtube, even those videos that has a caption which says, "not available on mobile". It was so great but then, I was not able to use wifi for a week due to personal reasons and when I was able to use wifi again, I can now only play SOME videos (vids available for mobile). Could it be changed back to how great it was before or is it a new protocol of youtube's ?

Just for a little background, before I would just click the video thumbnail and weather it is available for mobile or not, it plays. But today, if the vid is not available on mobile I cannot click the thumbnail. I'm quite afraid to explore things out myself bec. I have the tendency to forget things I've done minutes ago and I don't have any accessible BB technicians except for you guys. Hehe.

My BB is a curve 9300 v5 and I don't have any plan before during and after this incident so I think it could be assumed that it has nothing to do with it.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and I hope someone helps.

Thanks in advance!