Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Passport

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: passport
My Carrier: etisalat

BB ID Issue

Hello, I have been using BB Passport for a while now and recently got a new BB Priv, I was trying to tranfer all my data and setting to Priv, when i realize that I was not able to do so as, I had forgotten my BB ID password, so i deleted my account and created a new one with the same email. now when i try to login on my passport its not saying wrong user name or password, infact it doing nothing. 

when i check by login online i realized that the screen name is different, so i tried editing screen name after login online again, but i am getting INTERNAL ERROR, PLEASE TRY AGAIN. 

PLEASE HELP

Solutions: 6,417
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BB ID Issue

Well, sad to say that BBID is dead now. You can't just delete it and recreate a new one using the same email address.

If you purchased your device from a wireless service provider, or an retail store in person, or online, please contact them for assistance and state you are encountering trouble with Anti-Theft Protection in BlackBerry 10 OS 10.3.2.

Anti-Theft Protection Overview > http://blck.by/1Ethg83

When contacting your point of purchase, please have the following prepared;

DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION IN THESE FORUMS

-Your BlackBerry ID
-Proof of purchase such as a receipt
-A copy of your wireless bill that shows your phone #
-A copy of your Government issued ID

Thanks!

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code