Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve and Playbook 2.0
My Carrier: Etisalat

APPS

Got a friend here who bought a second hand playbook... its on os 2.0 by the way....i cant do anything about it...

he did a security wipe without back up.. so obviously, all apps are deleted.. 3 apps are left, the browser, bridge and the set up.... nothing else... is there a way to get the camera options back, apps world, pics, video music, etc? i really dont have any idea...

please help us... he wants to download the bb app world so maybe he can bring those apps back.... however, he doesnt know where to get it...

need your help badly...

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: APPS

[ Edited ]

24 hours after you (or the previous owner) registered for the 2.0 developer beta your registration will expire. Doing another "update" after those 24 hours should return your PlayBook to 1.0.8 with all the end-user apps. See this article:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Plug-in-for-Android/Downgrading-From-Tablet-OS-2-0...

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: APPS

keeping this one.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.