Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

App of the Day

OK Folks,

I've done reading about people telling us all that there isn't a native PIM application on the PlayBook (it's coming, guys!). So let's look at what we have got. Hopefully it will help other folk out, too.

Tell us what app you're using that day - why you like it - and any other bits and pieces you want to add.

One per day per poster please. Let's see if we can find some cool apps between us!

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: App of the Day

I guess I'll go first then Smiley Happy

I gave a development version of Go Studio a play. It is basically a live multitrack mixer that you can use your microphone or audio files on your playbook.

Loop them, play them or just have samples ready to go at the touch of a button.

A nice, fun music app.

Anyone else?

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: App of the Day

There is a native PIM. There is Personal Assistant that manages contacts and a new version should be available in App World after RIM accepts the update. Personal Assistant will have calendering as well.