Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Appworld error 10000 HELP !!!!!

Hello , I just tried to download an application iTunes Sync $2.99 , I tried twice and twice i received this error code error 10000 There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please try again or visit blackberry.com/appworld/support for more information. (Error ID: 10000)" appears when an attempt is made to purchase an application in BlackBerry App World My main issue is that I was charged twice on 2 different of my credit cards and it did not download the application , is there anyone I can speak to have a refund ? or atleast have the app downloaded
My Device: Bold 0790
My Carrier: os7

Re: Appworld error 10000 HELP !!!!!

Me to i have the same problem i try to download an application from Appworld but Error 10000 appear there is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please try again or visit blackberry.com/appworld/support for more information. (Error ID: 10000). note also i try 4 times and in thse 4 times im receiving sms from my bank that they already charge 4.99$ everytime without downloading the application SO PLEASE WE NEED HELP!!!!!

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: movistar

Re: Appworld error 10000 HELP !!!!!

i have the same problem, i m in ecuador.