Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Super Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone Qatar

Re: Arabic Languge..!?

Wishing you all the best
Don't worry, I tried that way with 2 friends as they got their PBs from KSA and Qatar.

While it worked fine with me first as I have the US version lol.

But don't worry, it will work fine, tested by myself on 2 Middle East devices working extremely good with Vid chat with a very pure sound even better than Skype.

But due to limited connectivity in the middle east, Vid chat is not working so good only Voice chat using Video chat app works fine.

In case of Video, it lags a lot (Needs at least a 3MBPS connection which I own here on a Mi-Fi but my friends don't Smiley Frustrated )
Super Contributor

Don't connect your PB to your PC before you pass the initial Setup, also you may not have to get updates from your PC thanks god we got OTA download Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700/ Playbook 64GB
My Carrier: Zain Jordan

ok great now i wiped my device and the video chat app is there ! yaay!

now a small question ... do u think if i resotred my old data ( i backed up my device before i wiped it ) the video chat and the settings would revert to jordan?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Didn't test restoring my backups.

But as an advice, don't don't don't
Just feel like you have got a new PB, actually after you got the Video Chat it's new! So chill with it now Smiley Happy

Re-install everything manually and copy all your media using USB or Wireless fast Smiley Happy