Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: 64gb Playbook
My Carrier: o2

Re: Are there any plans to support Bluetooth PAN so that Iphone Bluetooth tethering would work.

BT DUN has only fallen out of favour because Apple have tried to discourage it for some unknown reason. Whilst I cannot comment on the latest Nokia Windows phones all of their Symbians have included the feature for years, which is one reason I've stayed with them.

My N8 has HDMI, 12MP camera, 32GB storage with an SD slot to take another 32GB, BT, WiFi, Sat Nav, FM transmitter, FM radio, GPS with free maps for life,  DLNA, OTG USB which allows access to flash drives/mice/keyboards etc.... and unlike the iphones isn't locked down so all it's stuff only works with other apple devices. I really struggle to see how the phone could do more than I want. The Playbook compliments it nicely for the frequent motorcycle tours I take. Oh and a plus they both use the same charge adaptor so one less thing to carry on a trip Smiley Happy