10-06-2013 11:40 AM
My playbook is generally malfunctioning, the camera gives error message,, it does not take pictures anymore, l want to reinstall the bible it gives error message what do l do?I also need to know how to relaod it please help
10-06-2013 12:19 PM
What error are you getting with the camera. Is it "error.4003 picture"
You'll find the info on how to reload your BlackBerry Playbook here
10-06-2013 12:25 PM
If it is the same error mentioned in my response, I shall tell you a lot of people are experiencing this error.
Try reading the this thread to check for some tips on what to do
If the problem still persists try contacting BlackBerry
Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
Email: email@example.com (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)
(UK Support) 0800 096 2805
BlackBerry® Customer Support Center
RIM (Brasil Support toll free number): 0800-022-3161
South Africa: 0800988892
United Kingdom: 08000962805
Phone-Numbers of BlackBerry PLAYBOOK- Helpdesks...
Germany: 0800 1816530 (Gebührenfrei)
North-America: 1 877 255 2377 (Toll Free)
UK: 0808 100 7466 (Toll Free UK only)
Outside UK: +44 1753 558400
Worldwide: 1 519 888 6181
10-06-2013 12:46 PM - edited 10-06-2013 12:47 PM
Error 4003 is generally not fixable by the user, but you can attempt an OS reload as below.
If that doesn't work, seek warranty repair from your Playbook support number or the seller.
1. Do a backup of your PlayBook using your computer and BlackBerry Desktop Software version 7 installed. It can be downloaded from http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
2. After the backup is finished, unplug the PlayBook and on the PlayBook press and hold down the power button until the unit forces the device off.
3. With the Desktop Software still open on your computer and the PlayBook powered off, connect the PlayBook to your computer once again.
4. You should see an error screen from Desktop Software popup with the options to Retry, Update, or Cancel.
Very quickly choose the Update option.
5. All information will on your PlayBook will be erased and a reload of the Software will commence to install on the PlayBook.
6. Once this is complete your PlayBook will go back through the initial (as if new) setup wizard (entering the BlackBerryID, etc., and then you can perform a restore using Desktop Software to return your personal data from the backup. Applications which you downloaded from AppWorld won't restore, but they can be easily reinstalled using AppWorld > MyWorld section of AppWorld.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code