Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/a

Battery Watch appworld app doesn,the work since ver 2.01

Since ver 2.01 playbook app Battery watch does not function.I contacted developer via twitter and her is the answer

@rangerbc The problem lies within the update. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to fix it. I suggest contacting BlackBerry for this.
In reply to…
@S4BB my battery watch app for BB Playbook does not work since ver. 2.01 was loaded . forums indicate many others app also not working.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Battery Watch appworld app doesn,the work since ver 2.01

The developer needs to update. Apparently RIM does not release their webkit resources prior. I only seen the book reader app not work and the developer has already submitted thecfix to RIM.
So please let us know what other apps are not working.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/a

Re: Battery Watch appworld app doesn,the work since ver 2.01

I  asked S4bb the developer why they cannot update the app like other developers and this was there reply.

"@rangerbc The short answer is, no. It's technically not possible to fix the problem by updating the app. It's a problem within the device."

Hence I have adv ised Blackberry on tweet of the problem but it looks like this developer either can't or won;t  do anything about it.  Its too bad because i liked the app alot. It is a good thing it was a free app  .....