Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BlackBerry Playbook upgrade OS v1.0.5.2304 - editing attachments within Bridge

osanders wrote:

Just what I have done but something is not working right on mine. I can see the pic files on my phone but when I choose one to open it brings up the pic folder on my playbook.

What OS do you have on smart phone?

On your device, type in a new message MYVER and a space after to see and report back please.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: BlackBerry Playbook upgrade OS v1.0.5.2304 - editing attachments within Bridge

Bold 9650  6.0 Bundle 1659(v6.0.0.415

Contributor
My Device: storm 2 9550, Playbook
My Carrier: verizon

[ Edited ]

Same as OSANDERS

Storm2

OS V5.0.0.1015 (Bundle1656, Platform 4.2.0.442)

Regular Contributor

Re: BlackBerry Playbook upgrade OS v1.0.5.2304 introduces a variety of new features and enhancements

9650/6.0.0.415
Regular Contributor

Re: BlackBerry Playbook upgrade OS v1.0.5.2304 introduces a variety of new features and enhancements

I also notice that when I go into bridgefiles and choose my phone all the files show zero bytes but when I choose a folder example the pics it shows a file size but just opens the playbook pics
Regular Contributor

For a moment I thought just the pics would not bridge but a few other files also not there. Strange though I had the pics folder open on my phone and deleted a pic and it also deleted from the playbook. I must be having a viewer problem with the bridge, will try a re-install I guess.
Contributor
My Device: 16GB Playbook; Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Same as osanders w/ my Storm 2 OS V5.0.0.1015: jpg's visible but don't open. .xls, .pdf and doc's all open OK. These were not visible b4, so that's an improvement.
Regular Contributor

I called tech support and was told to re-install bridge on my phone remove the SD card during the install and unpair from the playbook. I did this and still the same problem, have not informed them it has not worked yet. All other docs work ok so not so worried about the pics.

Thinking about it seems that the bridge picture file location is pointing to the playbook picture location.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

my friend said similar. but you get the wood grain window before it doesnt open right?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor

Correct it opens the playbook pics folder with woodgrain background and has the playbook wallpapers folders in it.