Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Blackberry Playbook Google Calendar Web Subscriptions

I have setup my blackberry playbook to accept both my Google and Yahoo accounts.  Email is working perfectly and so are contacts.  On my calendars, I can see all of the events I have created and I can add and modify events I created.  But I have two web calendar subscriptions that are part of my Google Calendar that do not show up on my playbook.  How can I get my blackberry playbook to see those web calendar subscriptions.  They are key in my scheduling of events.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Re: Blackberry Playbook Google Calendar Web Subscriptions

[ Edited ]

Sorry, but your SOL. (as am I)

If you go to Settings>Accounts>Gmail you will notice some fine print under the Sync Calendar toggle switch that reads "Only the primary calendar will be synced"

What you can do is open Google Calendar on a PC and click on the events you want to appear on your playbook that are currently not on there (the ones on the other calendars) and a window will pop up. At the bottom, there will be a link that says "copy to my calendar". It makes a mess of your PC version, but at least you will have a copy on your playbook.

A note of caution though. Be mindful of whom you share that calendar with now. You are not only letting fellow workers know about your meetings, but also when your mom's birthday is.

I really hope google adresses this one sooner rather than later.