Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook and 9670
My Carrier: Phone BB 9670 is Sprint

Blackberry phone 9670 and PlayBook videos

I have seen a few posts with this subject but nothing recently. I am trying to transfer videos from my phone to my playbook but can't figure a streamlined way to do it. One would think both blackberry devices would be able to do this. If videos are torna large on phone they can't post ti Facebook. PlayBook can handle larger videos but being the videos are on the phone thats challange now. Im hoping someone has found a way to do this without using cables or a laptop. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Blackberry phone 9670 and PlayBook videos

As long as the video is in a format on the playbook can read try using the native filemanager
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook and 9670
My Carrier: Phone BB 9670 is Sprint

Re: Blackberry phone 9670 and PlayBook videos

Yeah, I have tried the file manager to view the folders on the phone but the don't show up. I even tried uploading videos through Facebook but still shows up nothing. The videos are in formats that the PlayBook can use but I found on BlackBerry site videos cant be sent via Bluetooth. It just seems like RIM needs to update that. I cant believe they overlooked that to begin with.