Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Airtel

Blackberyy Playbook 16GB Repair Grievance

[ Edited ]

I purchased Blackberry 16GB on 28/3/2012 and became defective on 15/5/2012 due to CHARGING problem.  The connector from Blackberry charger was not getting inserted ino the Playbook charging jack so I was unable to charge the same. I submitted the same to Redington Repair center on 15/5/2012 in City coury, Sikanderpur, Gurgaon branch and they told me that the charges were Rs. 6,500.00 for the same.

I approved these charges but was informed on 5/6/2012 (today) that they require 1 more week to repair the same.  I am extremely frustrated as I am traveling our of India on 10/6/2012 and wanted to use in my travel.  I dont know whom to contact to register my grievance.

Deepak Malhotra

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Blackberyy Playbook 16GB Repair Grievance

I would say to contact the place where you sent it and while talking to them tell them you are going away on business and want it back immediately.
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberyy Playbook 16GB Repair Grievance

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the EULA and message upon registration.

www.blackberry.com/contact

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code