Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Bloomberg mobile on the playbook and inability to access Marketwatch.com.com and quotes.

This issue is not resolved. RIM and Bloomberg must make the bloomberg app available to the playbook. It is the best app available for tracking stock prices, reading news about the markets and for obtaining commodity prices. The app is available in the ipad. The playbook is useless without the app and the ability to access Marketwatch.com/ The playbook is also useless when accessing quotes on Marketwatch.com which is simply a website and not an app.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Bloomberg mobile on the playbook and inability to access Marketwatch.com.com and quotes.

go to http://forums.crackberry.com/android-app-sideloading-f258/bar-file-bloomberg-flickr-cnbc-675337/ and download andriod app...and find out how to load a bar file onto ur playbook...
Contributor

Re: Bloomberg mobile on the playbook and inability to access Marketwatch.com.com and quotes.

I have been to the crackberry site in the past. The bloomberg mobile download is for the BlackBerry phone and not the playbook. I cannot find a bloomberg mobile download for the playbook. I have bloomberg mobile on my ipad and a lesser version on my bb phone. Do you have bloomberg mobile on your playbook to be making such comments?
Contributor

Also, the deficiency with playbook not being able to access the Marketwatch website is not resolved. The playbook is useless for my purposes. I continually switch to the ipad and a pc. The playbook is a paper weight. It is sad.