Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T Mobile EE

Bluetooth, Blackberry bridge and Playbook not linking to Q10

Please.....
After checking settings and browsing the Internet for possible problems or fixes, I'm having frustrating problems in linking my phone and playbook when they worked fine before a few wks back, does anyone know if this has been a recent problem or if this has been resolved, it does seem a waste of my 64gb playbook if I can no longer use Blackberry bridge (link from Q10 still doesn't do what it is meant to do as it did with me 9800) or bluetooth link up? Please i'm going spare here trying to fix or search for updates that always say 'unavailable for this device', starting to regret getting my new Q10  that i've had for 3mths where bridge doesn't work, bluetooth doesn't get connected properly and useful apps are not available for new Q10 device, my playbook worked wonders with my 9800!

CTEvans
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bluetooth, Blackberry bridge and Playbook not linking to Q10

Your Playbook will never work with the Q10 like it did with with your 9800. That's just the way it is.

I would try disconnecting both devices, unpair them, and then reboot both devices and reconnect using the Bridge app. Once they do connect about all you can do access the Internet on the Playbook using your Q10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!