Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Black berry Playbook
My Carrier: 7053521174
Accepted Solution

Bluetooth window stays open on the screen of my tablet and will not close. It says not connected to devices. I don't use the Bluetooth as I don't even know what it is. My tablet will not respond to anything and can not check e mail or go on internet. Please advise as what I should do. thank you

Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Bluetooth window stays open on the screen of my tablet and will not close. It says not connected to devices. I don't use the Bluetooth as I don't even know what it is. My tablet will not respond to anything and can not check e mail or go on internet. Please advise as what I should do. thank you

Have you tried a hard reset of the playbook?

http://www.berryreview.com/2011/04/21/how-to-perform-a-hard-reset-on-the-blackberry-playbook/

Hold down the volume up key, volume down key, and power button at the same time and hold it for about 15 seconds. TIP: Its easier if you hit the volume up key then the volume down key and then the power key.