Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: playbook 16gb
My Carrier: bell

Re: Book Reader & PlayEpub don't work after update

Thank you for the info it seems to be working now . Will this fix work every time there is a problem after a a update or is each time different?

Bonnie

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: N/A

Hi,

I hope that you would not have this issue after each upgrade in a first place. Smiley Happy

Second of all, new version 1.4.5 has a new "Re-init" button as a part of the Settings screen that could be used instead of re-installing the application. Unfortunately, the new release is waiting for Blackberry's approval since Feb. 15th for some reason and they ignore my inquiries about the delay reasons. Smiley Sad

Regards,
Igor
Untangled Development

Contributor

thanks for the info and all the help.I'm back to my reading again and a happy camper.thanks again

B

Contributor

Have not used my pb in months because my books pages went blank and i stopped using it. I have updated to 2.1.0.1753 OS Version. Have tried to load my bpub books to my book reader and look under books and see the title but when i tap on the title nothing happens..i have do not remeber how to do any of this and my notes don.t make any sence to me..lol oh what a night. I clicked on the > button beside books to import comformation then clicked on inport...waiting it might take a few min...it doesn t seem to be importing the book...Is there an K.I.S.S. method for loading books so that I can back to reading and use this instead of collecting dust...please...thank you