Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint OS 5.0.0.459

Calendar on PB doesn't show appointments

I have a PlayBook paired to my 9670 Style.  When I view my calendar for this week using the bridge mode, only 1 of a dozen entries is displayed.    I also can't add any appointments via the PB.  I enter the information to add a new appointment and click "save" and nothing further happens.  If I choose "back" it gives me the option to save changes and I select "save" again.  The dialog box closes but nothing else happens.  The only way to get out of the new appointment screen is to "discard" the entry.   I have the most recent software on both devices and have checked that all my calendars are displayed in the pb preferences.  I have tried re-pairing my devices as well as rebooting them both but still have the same problem.  Is this an issue unique to me or are there others heving the same problem?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK
My Carrier: ICE

Re: Calendar on PB doesn't show appointments

dguiley wrote:

I have a PlayBook paired to my 9670 Style.  When I view my calendar for this week using the bridge mode, only 1 of a dozen entries is displayed.    I also can't add any appointments via the PB.  I enter the information to add a new appointment and click "save" and nothing further happens.  If I choose "back" it gives me the option to save changes and I select "save" again.  The dialog box closes but nothing else happens.  The only way to get out of the new appointment screen is to "discard" the entry.   I have the most recent software on both devices and have checked that all my calendars are displayed in the pb preferences.  I have tried re-pairing my devices as well as rebooting them both but still have the same problem.  Is this an issue unique to me or are there others heving the same problem?

HI dguiley

Wich version of the bridge are you using on the smartphone?  do you see any error message on the PB??